Planning information systems in an organization is getting tougher everyday. With the extreme competition among information systems vendors and trade publications, technologies promoted as the silver bullet this month are often declared dead the next. Cutting through the hype requires experience and a plan. Strategic and operational planning are helpful in providing guidelines for dealing with a fast changing environment.
- Make sense of what technology will do in the future
- How to plan for rapidly changing technology
- Define an overall vision and architecture for information systems
- Technology's affect on your daily operations
- Budgeting for technology
- When to upgrade to new technology
- Business Process Redesign